Urban Shotgun 1 is an introductory course focusing on the tactical use of a shotgun. The course will teach you how to use your shotgun in a
Urban Shotgun 1 is an introductory course focusing on the tactical use of a shotgun. The course will teach you how to use your shotgun in a self protective environment. You will learn practical tactical uses such as carrying your shotgun safely, mounting it on your shoulder, reloads and how to manipulate your shotgun under pressure. The instructor will go over the differences and pros and cons of using buck shot or slugs. You will also be taught tactical movements and home safety planning.
(Saturday) 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Questions about this event?
Tony Urena Gun For Hire’s Director of Training
888-486-3674 Ext 1016
What you will need to bring
• Shotgun (You must bring a Shotgun registered to you to take the class!)
• Sling (single point preferred or recommended)
• 150 rounds 00 buckshot
• 20 rounds of slugs
• Ammunition holders (side saddle, belt pouch). Strongly recommend a dump pouch to carry additional rounds to the firing line
• Eye and ear protection
• Knee pads
• We Recommend Jeans / BDU Style Pants
• NO Shorts, NO Open Toe Shoes, NO Sweatpants Allowed. Please bring only Factory Loaded ammo, excluding Steel Cased ammo.