Levels Urban Shotgun 2
The Gun For Hire Level 2 Urban Shotgun Course is for shooters wishing to push their shooting and weapon manipulation skills to the next level. The student will learn how
The Gun For Hire Level 2 Urban Shotgun Course is for shooters wishing to push their shooting and weapon manipulation skills to the next level. The student will learn how to operate with the Shotgun in an urban setting out to 25 yards. This class is designed to push the student and their Shotgun to the next level. The student will be introduced to several new high-level shooting drills under stress. The student will also be introduced to moving in buddy teams and basic room clearing and building search techniques with a partner. Their will also be an introduction into fighting in and around cover. This course is also a prerequisite for our 3 Gun Course.
(Saturday) 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Questions about this event?
Tony Urena Gun For Hire’s Director of Training
888-486-3674 Ext 1016
What you will need to bring
• Shotgun (You must bring a Shotgun registered to you to take the class!)
• Sling (single point preferred or recommended)
• 150 rounds 00 buckshot
• 20 rounds of slugs
• Ammunition holders (side saddle, belt pouch). Strongly recommend a dump pouch to carry additional rounds to the firing line
• Eye and ear protection
• Knee pads
• We Recommend Jeans / BDU Style Pants
• NO Shorts, NO Open Toe Shoes, NO Sweatpants Allowed. Please bring only Factory Loaded ammo, excluding Steel Cased ammo.