Get ready to have a blast!!
Friday November 18th 1:00pm-2:30pm
Please begin arriving around 12:30 so we can ensure all participants have adequate time to fill out the waiver.
$130 $110 Per Person
$2,750 (plus tax)
Payment 1: $1,375 (plus tax) [PAID]
Payment 2: $1,375 (plus tax) due November 4th
Glock 9mm Pistol
Glock 22 Pistol
50 Rounds total per person! (You can purchase more at an additional price)
Beautiful 10 port range experience where you will have ports together.
Private Classroom for food and decoration:
If needed you can utilize our large Classroom for food your party.
Please note there is no alcohol allowed in the building.
You will need to provide the food. We recommend the below
Sandwiches: Manhatten Bagel (973) 785-2275
Hot Food: Amore (973) 925-5600 (we have hot trays you may use)
Event includes everything you need to have a BLAST!
– Unmatched professional training inside the port.
– The best firearms
– Extra large targets
– Eye and ear rental protection
– Incomparable family environment
Our Professional Instructors:
We will take any beginner and make them feel comfortable and confident.
Within 15 minutes they will be shooting the target perfectly!
This is why we have over 3,800 combined 5-Star Reviews!
Can We Take Photos?
Yes! We love when photos and videos are being taken. Also try slo-motion video which looks very cool. Please be mindful of other customers and only take photos and videos of your group. Make sure you tag us #GunForHireRange!
Can We Shoot Together?
You shoot together in a port. There are 4 people max per port and the instructor will give one-on-one instruction inside the port to your group with the firearms you rented.
There is a minimum of 10 people to make a reservation. This event is reservation only with the agreed date and time.
When you arrive your instructors and firearms will be reserved and waiting for you. A true VIP experience.
I Have Never Been To Gun For Hire. What Can I expect Immediately?
Plenty of parking in the front and rear of the building. Entrance is in the front left of the building as well as the left side of the building running along Lackawanna Ave. When you enter through the double glass doors you will be greeted by our concierge. They will hand you a one time waiver to fill out. After the waiver you and your group will be guided to the correct room for your event.
What is the next step?
We would need 50% prepayment for your event. This is needed soon as possible to hold the specific date you requested. Balance due is 48 hours before the event.
The Fine Print
– On the day of the event, if members of your event do not show up, there is no discounts applied. This is due to our reserved staff, ports, firearms, materials and classroom.
– If for any reason a member of your event can not make it, your group will be able to enjoy shooting their ammo.
– If there is any left over ammo, as long as one of the people in your group has a NJ FID card, they can take the left over ammo. Typically there is no left over ammo.
– If for any reason you need to cancel the event we would need at least 48 hours notice for a 100% refund. Any cancelation after that would be 50%.
– We do not tolerate any customers that show up under the influence of alcohol or drugs. This is a 6-Star family gun range with an incomparable environment. If anyone in your party is under the influence they will be asked to leave and there will be no credit as mentioned above.