Gun For Hire’s Woodland Park Range Rules
ANY UNSAFE BEHAVIOR WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, AND MAY LEAD TO REMOVAL FROM THE RANGE OR LOSS OF MEMBERSHIP (NO REFUNDS)
Who Can Shoot?
Anyone with a state issued (FID) firearms ID card can rent alone anytime.
Adult Male Shooters:
If you come with a friend you and your friend do NOT need a firearms ID card just a valid drivers license or passport. If you come alone you need to bring a state issued firearms ID card.
Adult Female Shooters:
You can rent firearms alone and do not need a firearms ID card. Just a drivers license or valid photo ID.
- No Firearms are permitted in the retail area without being in a locked container.
- All handguns, rifles and shotguns are subject to approval.
- Wearing or drawing from a holster is only permitted for law enforcement, Gun For Hire, LLC and Woodland Park Range, LLC approved civilians who have passed a holster draw class and an efficiency test with a Gun For Hire, LLC or Woodland Park Range, LLC Range Safety Officer (RSO).
- Wear appropriate eye and hearing protection.
- UNCASE ALL firearms INSIDE the port only.
- ALWAYS keep the gun pointed in a safe direction.
- ALWAYS keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot.
- ALWAYS keep the gun unloaded until ready to use.
- Keep your muzzle pointed down range at all times while on the firing line.
- Do not handle your gun when you are not on the firing line.
- In the case of a firearm or equipment malfunction that cannot be resolved, notify a Range Safety Officer.
- Alcohol and drug use is not tolerated before or during shooting.
- In the case of a CEASE FIRE command, shooting stops immediately. Guns are made safe (remove round from chamber, remove magazine and put safety on) and place on the shooting bench in your port.
- Advise a Range Safety Officer (RSO) immediately of ANY injury that occurs during shooting.
- Comply with all instructions from the range staff.
- All ammunition is subject to inspection and approval.
- Shotguns: slug and buckshot only (#4 buckshot and lower only).
- No Fast or rapid firing allowed.
- Any brass being removed from the range must be pre marked before going into the range. Please notify the cashier during check in.
- Only ammunition purchased at Woodland Park Range LLC will be allowed for rental firearms.
- Range rules subject to change at any time.
- With regard to any of your minor children (or minor children of whom you are legal guardian) and/or guests who are minor children (“Minors”), you hereby consent to the Minors’ presence at any of our facilities, presence on the range, use of the range, participation in firearms training, and participation in any other activities that occur at any of our facilities.
- Each time you participate in any of the activities that occur at any of our facilities, your participation shall constitute your agreement to (and ratification and affirmation of) the most current version of our Voluntary Release, Waiver, Indemnification, Hold Harmless, Consent, and Assumption of Risk Agreement.
- THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR PARTIES EXPELLED FROM THE RANGE FOR SAFETY VIOLATIONS ANY UNSAFE BEHAVIOR WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, AND MAY LEAD TO REMOVAL FROM THE RANGE OR LOSS OF MEMBERSHIP (NO REFUNDS).