Over 100 Guns for Rent
Wouldn’t it be great to shoot that dream gun at a range? See if the sight picture was to your liking? Feel the mechanism working? Experience the recoil? Have a chance to shoot something you had never really considered before? Check out some other great reasons for renting and our huge inventory of rentals.
Over 60 Training Courses
With over 60 courses to choose from we guarantee you, your family, your co-workers or your friends will ALL have an awesome experience. Let us show you why we have earned 6 Stars. The atmosphere, education, professionalism and unmatched, incomparable training and Range we have built. Since 1992 this has been our love and passion. Not sure what course is right for you? Stop in or call anytime for a free consultation.
Memberships are Still Available
We have several levels of Memberships still available. Once these Memberships are sold out, that’s it! You will be put on a waiting list. There are several Membership perks associated with each level. The latest Membership perks are $20 gun transfer fees and $50 for every Membership referral you bring in. View our Membership levels and purchase right online!
My daughter and the girls had a great birthday at the range. They went from nervous to confident, knowing shooting was something they could do, and weapons not to be feared rather, respected. Many thanks to your instructors for being thorough, patient and making the information simple to understand. The girls truly enjoyed it, and once home, their parents were content watching them explain the day’s events. I’m attaching these pictures. It’d be nice for others to see how learning to fire a weapon can be positive. On another note, I hope to have documents together for my permit by the end of next week, if not sooner.
Why Choose Us
- Here are some questions you may wish to ask or get answers to, prior to booking a training class.
- Is your training source a legitimate, structured company doing business in the state of New Jersey?
- Is training the primary focus of the business?
- How long have you been in business?
- Is there a real person on staff to answer phone calls and emails?
- What are the credentials of the instructors?
- Are they qualified and have verifiable references from other students?
- Is the school operating out of a garage, house, or a borrowed location?
- How many qualified trainers are on staff and are they full time?
- Is the school willing and able to tailor programs to meet specific needs?
- Are the school and instructors fully insured?
- Is the business clean, well lit, and in a safe location?
- Are the bathrooms and other facilities kept clean?
- Will there be “hidden” fees or a hard sell during a class with high-pressure sales tactics?
- At Gun For Hire LLC, we welcome and encourage questions such as these and any others that you may have. We are confident that when you, the customer, take the time to research your training source, you will select us as your training source of choice.
“Hey, Anthony. Just finished another great course (Urban Shotgun). Your guys are all fantastic teachers. I wanted to say congratulations on your awesome first year in Woodland Park. You started with a great facility, and since then you’ve gone from strength to strength. Sometimes it’s like you’re a mind-reader: “Good CEOs are always asking what their customers want. Good entrepreneurs already know.” You already know. Congratulations on an outstanding business. Regards.”Chris A., Member
“Hi Tony, My daughter and the girls had a great birthday at the range. They went from nervous to confident, knowing shooting was something they could do, and weapons not to be feared rather, respected. Many thanks to your instructors for being thorough, patient and making the information simple to understand. The girls truly enjoyed it, and once home, their parents were content watching them explain the day’s events. I’m attaching these pictures. It’d be nice for others to see how learning to fire a weapon can be positive.”Julia, Member
” Anthony: Just visited your range and I must say my hat is off to you for such a great facility. Your staff was friendly and made me feel welcome, your selection of rentals was terrific, and the overall facility is best I’ve seen. Thanks for such a great experience. You’ll be seeing more of me for sure …”Dixon, Member