“Thank you for putting together a first rate class”
Thank you for putting together a first rate class. My hands and legs are sore! My gun needs a major cleaning. And, I learned things about my shooting and myself that you cannot put a dollar amount on. Gun For Hire is the best!
3 – 4 hours
Woodland Park Range: 1267 McBride Ave, Woodland Park NJ. 07424
• A flashlight of your choice (Preferably one you carry every day)
• Comfortable Clothing
• Use of Force Law in New Jersey (The Flashlights place in the Force Continuum)
• Mindset of Awareness (Who/What/When/Where and Why of Personal Protection)
• Types of Lights (Pros/Cons)
• Light as your Friend/Foe
• Movement (Getting off the X)
• Deployment of your light
• Flashlight as an impact/control tool
• Utilizing strong and support hand
• Practical applications (Scenario training)
• Aftermath of a violent encounter (What to expect when police arrive)
All of our high-level courses are taught by experienced professionals with the credentials to prove it. They are all trained and certified by the N.J. Police Training Commission, N.J. Department of Criminal Justice, and possess Federal Law Enforcement Instructor Certifications. They are experts in N.J. Use of Force Policies, and are always updating the course material with the latest use of force guidelines and case law. At Gun For Hire, this is not a “hobby”, but a full-time, legitimate vocation. Any “instructor” can teach you something, but only a select few can teach you the “why” or the “root of law” to justify your actions. If you were to use your newly acquired skills and were required to justify your actions, Gun For Hire instructors are ready, willing, and able to testify in your defense, as long as you had followed the training and procedures we provided. It does you, and your loved ones, no good if you survive the fight but have spend the next thirty years in prison because of the wrong advice you were given by a part-time amateur “instructor”.
Disclaimer: In an effort to keep all of our students safe course objectives and drills are subject to change.