Utah Non-Resident Concealed Carry Permit. Time to add this one to your wallet or purse. It’s recognized in 32 States. This permit adds Washington State and Minnesota over your Florida Non-Resident CCW. If you were born in the US, just bring your drivers license. Otherwise, we need a copy of your naturalization papers. It is all classroom theory, no firearms involved. The permit is good for 5 years and the renewal only costs $15.00! We are offering the Entire package from start to finish in one session. For an all inclusive cost of $220.00, you get the Class, Application, Prints, Photo, Postage (we even mail it out for you), and we cover the Application Fee ($67.00). You can not get a Utah non-resident CCW without the classroom training. See our calendar below for upcoming courses. Payment can be made the day of. We accept Cash/Credit and Company Checks. If you have any further questions please call or fill out the registration form below.
Utah is now issuing provisional CCW permits to 18 year olds. This does not mean every state that accepts the Utah non-resident CCW permit will accept an 18 year old provisional permit holder. Most states require CCW permit holders to be 21. If you obtain this provisional permit, please check with the state you plan on traveling to to see if they allow Utah provisional permit holders to conceal carry.
For more info, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
$220 Walk in and Silver Members
$198 Red, White, & Blue and Gold Members save 10% off of the walk in price
$176 Platinum Members save 20% off of the walk in price
Click your date and register today!
Please note: We reserve the right to reschedule the course if the minimum seat requirement was not met.
“Very informative and a good introduction to shooting safely.”
Hi Anthony, Thanks for your email. Yes – I enjoyed the class yesterday; it was very informative and a good introduction to shooting safely. I now feel confident enough to go to the range and practice independently. However, I know that this is only an introduction and want to come back for further classes. I just wish you were closer than the 2 hour drive! But it was well worth it and will be seeing you again in 4-6 weeks. Many thanks.
Prerequisites: None. The material is suitable for all, including appropriately supervised, mature children. Minimum age, 8 years old.
Length of Course:
Utah CCW Requirements:
• Applicant must be at least 21 years of age for regular permit, 18 for provisional permit.
• A valid US driver license. Otherwise we need a copy of either your birth certificate, passport, or naturalization paper.
Utah CCW Notes:
• If you live in a state that issues a resident CCW permit you must have that state’s permit. NJ does not issue a resident permit, so NJ residents are exempt from this requirement.
• Non-resident permit holders who reside in a state that Utah has reciprocity or recognition with must also supply proof of having obtained a permit from their state of residence.
• 18 -20 year old provisional permit holders must check with the state they are traveling to verify they will allow those permit holders to cancel carry.
Gun For Hire Utah CCW Locations:
• Woodland Park Range 1267 McBride Ave Woodland Park, NJ 07424
• The Philly Firearms Training Center, 319 Easton Rd Willow Grove, PA 19090
• Physical Graffiti 275 West St Georges Ave Linden 07036
• Gun For Hire SORA Location Belleville 75 Rutgers St Belleville NJ 07109
• Skylands Sport Shop 33 Route 206 North Augusta NJ 07822
• ANJRPC-Cherry Ridge Range 100 Range Road Highland Lakes, NJ 07422
• Port Monmouth 125 Mian St Port Monmouth NJ 07758
• Toms River Knights of Columbus 113 Tennyson Ave Toms River NJ 08753
• Egg Harbor Knights of Columbus 243 St Louis Ave Egg Harbor City NJ 08215
• Red Dot Firearms 22 Main St Stanhope NJ 07874
• FSS 831 B Rt 10 East Whippany NJ 07981
• Liberty Harley-Davidson 12 W Milton Ave, Rahway, NJ 07065
What to Bring:
• Drivers License
• Pen and pad
What We Will Cover
• Utah Law
All of our high-level courses are taught by experienced professionals with the credentials to prove it. They are all trained and certified by the N.J. Police Training Commission, N.J. Department of Criminal Justice, and possess Federal Law Enforcement Instructor Certifications. They are experts in N.J. Use of Force Policies, and are always updating the course material with the latest use of force guidelines and case law. At Gun For Hire, this is not a “hobby”, but a full-time, legitimate vocation. Any “instructor” can teach you something, but only a select few can teach you the “why” or the “root of law” to justify your actions. If you were to use your newly acquired skills and were required to justify your actions, Gun For Hire instructors are ready, willing, and able to testify in your defense, as long as you had followed the training and procedures we provided. It does you, and your loved ones, no good if you survive the fight but have spend the next thirty years in prison because of the wrong advice you were given by a part-time amateur “instructor”.
What To Take Next
Disclaimer: In an effort to keep all of our students safe course objectives and drills are subject to change. Please note, this courses requires a minimum number of enrolled students in order to proceed. You will be notified via email/phone if the course will be canceled.