“Thank you for putting together a first rate class”
Thank you for putting together a first rate class. My hands and legs are sore! My gun needs a major cleaning. And, I learned things about my shooting and myself that you cannot put a dollar amount on. Gun For Hire is the best!
You must have successfully completed Urban Carbine 1 and 2 to attend this course.
4 – 4.5 hours
Woodland Park Range: 1267 McBride Ave, Woodland Park NJ. 07424
Cedar Grove: 250 Grove Ave, Cedar Grove NJ. 07009 (Essex County Police Academy)
Easton PA: 2595 Redington Rd, Hellertown, PA 18055 (Easton Fish and Game Association)
Sussex: Sussex County Library 66 Route 639, Wantage, NJ.
Mobile training for this class is also available.
• AR 15, M 16, M 4 series rifle/carbine
• Estimated round count: 500 rounds carbine (Depending on location ammunition may not be available for sale)
• 3 Carbine magazines, magazine holders
• Sling (single or 2 point preferred or recommended)
• 3 Handgun magazines, Holster, magazine holders
• Estimated round count: 200 rounds pistol (Depending on location ammunition may not be available for sale)
• Eye and ear protection
• Knee pads
• We Recommend Jeans / BDU Style Pants
(NO Shorts, NO Open Toe Shoes, NO Sweatpants Allowed! Please bring only Factory Loaded ammo, Excluding Steel Cased ammo.)
• Review of Urban Carbine 1 and 2
• Advanced building search and room clearing techniques
• Using a vehicle as cover (when permissible)
• Shooting on the move
• Moving from cover to cover position
• Stress drills
• Team movement (1-2 man)
• Standards – Pass / Fail exercise
• Exclusive Gun For Hire topics!
All of our high-level courses are taught by experienced professionals with the credentials to prove it. They are all trained and certified by the N.J. Police Training Commission, N.J. Department of Criminal Justice, and possess Federal Law Enforcement Instructor Certifications. They are experts in N.J. Use of Force Policies, and are always updating the course material with the latest use of force guidelines and case law. At Gun For Hire, this is not a “hobby”, but a full-time, legitimate vocation. Any “instructor” can teach you something, but only a select few can teach you the “why” or the “root of law” to justify your actions. If you were to use your newly acquired skills and were required to justify your actions, Gun For Hire instructors are ready, willing, and able to testify in your defense, as long as you had followed the training and procedures we provided. It does you, and your loved ones, no good if you survive the fight but have spend the next thirty years in prison because of the wrong advice you were given by a part-time amateur “instructor”.
Disclaimer: In an effort to keep all of our students safe course objectives and drills are subject to change.