Levels Red Dot
This is Gun For Hire’s exclusive course series which was developed by the best team in the industry. The education goes way beyond the typical text book because of our
This is Gun For Hire’s exclusive course series which was developed by the best team in the industry. The education goes way beyond the typical text book because of our highly trained instructors who have decades of experience in law enforcement and military.
This tactical Red Dot pistol course will serve as an introduction into utilizing reflex sights on a pistol The course will begin with the fundamentals of using a red dot, the advantages of using reflex sights over iron. As well as being able to utilize your iron sights if the reflex sights go down and much more.
You must have completed Gun For Hire’s Urban Pistol 1 as a pre-requisite.
(Saturday) 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Gun For Hire Headquarters
1267 McBride Ave., Woodland Park, NJ, 07424
Questions about this event?
Tony Urena Gun For Hire’s Director of Training
888-486-3674 Ext 1016
What you will need to bring
• Pistol (You must bring a pistol registered to you to take this class!)
• Three magazines and pouches
• Strong side hip holster; We recommend a Kydex style holster
• Sturdy Gun Belt
• Estimated round count: 400 rounds pistol (Depending on location ammunition may not be available for sale)
• Cleaning Kit
• Eye and ear protection
• Knee pads
• We Recommend Jeans / BDU Style Pants
• NO Shorts, NO Open Toe Shoes, NO Sweatpants Allowed. Please bring only Factory Loaded ammo, excluding Steel Cased ammo.
What can I take next?
You can take any of these courses next:
• Urban Pistol 3