Levels Urban Pistol 2
Select A Ticket
This course is available to the public. To reserve your seat, please click the BOOK NOW button below and select non-member or your membership level.
This 4-4.5 hour course is an intermediate to advanced urban pistol shooting course not for the faint of heart. The course will begin with a quick review
This 4-4.5 hour course is an intermediate to advanced urban pistol shooting course not for the faint of heart. The course will begin with a quick review of the fundamentals you learned from Urban Pistol 1 and move right into advanced shooting techniques..
(Sunday) 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Questions about this event?
Tony Urena Gun For Hire’s Director of Training
888-486-3674 Ext 1016
What you will need to bring
• Pistol (You must bring a pistol registered to you to take this class!)
• Three magazines and pouches
• Strong side hip holster; We recommend a Kydex style holster
• Sturdy Gun Belt
• Estimated round count: 400 rounds pistol (Depending on location ammunition may not be available for sale)
• Cleaning Kit
• Eye and ear protection
• Knee pads
• We Recommend Jeans / BDU Style Pants
• NO Shorts, NO Open Toe Shoes, NO Sweatpants Allowed. Please bring only Factory Loaded ammo, excluding Steel Cased ammo.
What can I take next?
You can take any of these courses next:
• Urban Pistol 3